Welcome to the Thornwood High School Student Activities Webpage!
Our mission in Student Activities here at Thornwood is to provide students with opportunities to express their interests through a variety of co-curricular activities, clubs, and programs. We strive to promote Excellence, Respect, and Pride throughtout the Thornwood community with unique opportunities for our students. Our programs expose students to recreational, social, cultural, and leadership experiences. We believe that participation in Student Activities develop skills integral to preparing students for life beyond high school.
Our goals for students participating in different student activities are:
* To develop new interests and skills.
* To increase and use the unique talents and skills they possess.
* To increase knowlegde and skill in acting in leadership roles.
* To develop a realistic and positive attitude toward themselves, others, and school.
* To promote school spirit
* To promote interaction between a diverse group of students, staff, and community members.
If you have any questions about the Student Activities Program here at Thornwood, don't hesitate to contact me!
Student Activities Director
Thornwood High School
Get involved! Stay involved!